Product & Services
Refractories –Bricks, Castables, Plastic ramming mass, Guniting refractories, Ceramic fibre materials -Paper, blankets, ropes, modules, etc.
Inconel and Stainless steel reinforcements –holders, anchors, fibres, wires, nets, chainlinks, etc.
Refractory installation – Projects & Maintenance
- Brick lining,
- Monolithic castable installation
- Welding reinforcements- like anchors, chainlinks, etc.
- Core Drilling
- Inspection & Failure analysis
- Refactory Installation
- Refractory dry out – HSD/LDO/LNG/LPG etc.
- Annual Maintenance contracts
To Identify and select a contractor: Some of the basic qualities expected of a refractory contractor are:
- Has the agency executed similar works in the past?
- Does the agency have all the relevant registrations/licences mandatory to meet local laws and regulations?
- Is the agency accessible at short notice?
- Is the agency a full time player or part time player?
- Does the agency understand the value and importance of refractories?
- Does the agency have a regular manpower base?
- Is the agency financially sound?.
- Is the agency technically sound/knowledgeable?
- Is the agency responsible and dependable?
- Is the agency sufficiently equipped to mobilise at short notice and the type and condition of his equipments?
- Is the agency capable of arranging manpower and equipments for all kinds of installation – brick lining, plastic ramming, grouting, core drilling, guniting, castable installation, ceramic blanket and module lining?.
- Does the agency provide solutions or gives excuses/transfers blame? Can he provide solutions during exigencies?
- Is the agency safety and environment conscious?
Does the contractor have a good track record?.
How many of the agency's customers utilise ITS services regularly and since how long?
During progress of work:
How is the attitude of the workmen at site towards the work and with other co-agencies?
Is the agency particular about house-keeping?
We will create safe zones and protect environment.
- Business has been built over a decade of trust with integrity and being sensitive to customer needs.
- We will be ethical in our business activity and respect local laws and regulations.
- We value human resources and dignity.